Monday, September 10, 2007

My tertiary studies at my home town


I lived in Soshanguve for 18 years and I never knew that I will also do my tertiary qualifications here.When I was still in primary I wanted to go and study far from Soshanguve.Studing at my home town has made me realise how fortunate Iam to be a resident of Soshanguve,because in our university many of the student there are not from Soshanguve even you who is reading this message.I was suprised that I was the only one in my class who is from Soshanguve and I was quit disappointed that ,chhildren of Soshanguve don't futher their studies.I get bored sometimes because many of my class mates stay in the campus and they will talk about what happening around the campus I will just keep quiet.I enjoye studing at my home town especiall when studing journalism.

2 comments:

sinenhlanhla said...

YOu are so self centered girl freind.

sinenhlanhla said...

Who cares if you also die in Soshanguve.